Do you work in hospitality industry? – We will work with you to make sure you get the right policy – one that suites your business and individual needs.
- Take Away Restaurants
- Pizza Shops
- Doughnuts Shops
- Desert Shops
- Cake Shops
- Entertainment Venues
- Function Centres
- Wine Bars
- Accommodation Providers
- And More…
Main Insurance Covers:
Business Insurance (Building/Contents/Office/Public Liability etc.)
Business Insurance packages provide an effective way to manage your business risk exposures. With a wide range of available covers, Business Insurance packages can be tailored to suit your business’ needs and budget.
- Property (Building, Contents & Stock Cover) – cover for damage due to fire, water, impact etc…
- Business Interruption/Loss of Gross Profit – cover for your loss of gross profits
- Public & Products Liability – cover for third party property and bodily injury resulting out of or in connection with your business activities
- Burglary/Theft – covers your contents at the insured location for burglary and theft
- Glass – replacement of broken glass
- Money – theft of money from property, safe or in transit
- Machinery Breakdown – covers your machinery for breakdown of the motor
- Electronic Equipment Breakdown – cover for your computers, servers etc… against electronic breakdown
- Tools of Trade/General Property – cover for your portable tools of trade
- Tax Audit – covers cost of preparing your company audit in the event of a random audit by the Australian Tax Office
Commercial Motor and Fleet Insurance provides a coverage option for your business motor vehicle or collection of vehicles without having to insure them individually, it gives you the convenience of managing all your company’s vehicles under one policy. Whether you have five vehicles or 1500, you get only one renewal.
This type of policy can be suitable for a range of different vehicle types and motor fleet sizes.
- Prime Movers
- Mobile Plant & Machinery
- And more…
Management Liability Insurance covers the exposures & risks in managing a business. Directors and officers face both personal & corporate liabilities in managing a company and can be held personally liable.
- Directors & Officers
- Company Reimbursements
- Employee Dishonesty/Crime
- Employment Practices Liability
- Statutory Liability
- And more…
Commercial Legal Expenses Protection
Commercial Legal Protection Insurance is designed to help SME businesses deal with unexpected legal issues not already covered by their other insurance policies. The policy provides expert legal advice and cover for the legal costs of pursuing or defending certain classes of legal action. All clients have access to a Legal Advice Service managed by one of Australia’s prominent legal firms.
The specialist Heads of Cover include:
1. Contractual Disputes regarding Supply of Good and/or Services
2. Tax Audit
3. Statutory Licence Protection
4. Landlord Disputes
5. Restrictive Covenant Pursuit
6. Third Party Damage to Goods or Premises
7. Debt Recovery
Please note: This is a general description of cover only – for full description of covers please refer to your policy wording.